The Host!

I am the unofficial movie critic for the Wilton Drive blog. Maybe because all I ever do is watch movies. But "The Host" is so good! Its a very engrossing monster movie that is kind of scary but also hilarious. If you don't believe me, Anthony Lane went crazy over it in the 3/12 New Yorker. And apparently it is the most successful release of all time in S. Korea. Anyway, just go see it! Whenever it comes our where you live, that is.


4 Comments:
It has gotten a number of good reviews, and since I read a lot of them I almost feel like I've seen it!
I read the Anthony Lane review and knew it was the movie for me. Hopefully Dad and I will go see it this weekend then we'll talk!
Good pick, Mae. We saw it last night, and it was great. Dad
Thanks for blogging about The Host. I really liked it and highly recommend it. I usually don't go in for Monster movies but this one had it all including a Fellini style ending. Mae, you always know the good movies and books so keep those reviews coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home