
One advantage of riding your bike to a job you have to start at 7 a.m.... a great view of the lunar eclipse at 5:30 in the morning. I don't have an actual picture of it but it seemed like when there is a new moon, except at the bottom rather than the side. It was cool! Did anyone else see it?
2 Comments:
Chris told me about the lunar eclipse yesterday but I forgot and this morning when I left to go running at 7 I was like, why is it so dark? I didn't see it directly, though!
Hey Mae,
Way to go with the bike commuting -- now you're inspiring me. Today I rode in for the first time in a month! I didn't hear anything about the eclipse, so maybe it wasn't visible around here. Keep up the good work, and be careful out there.
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home