Friday, September 14, 2007

I know you've all been wondering what I've been up to...

Click here to see what I've been scheming.

("Ingrid is the ninth named storm of the 2007 Atlantic season.")

Update: Actual Headlines from the GoogleNews Roundup:

9/14 Ingrid on the Move as Americans Clean Up After Humberto, CNN International
9/15 Ingrid Fades to Depression, SI.com
9/16 Ingrid Not Looking Healthy, WBBH, FL
9/16 Ingrid Hangs on, Crawls towards Island, MiamiHerald.com
9/16 Disorganized Ingrid Showing Little Change in Strength, The Times-Picayune, LA
9/17 Ingrid Dissipates, Atlantic calm, Myrtle Beach Sun News, SC

Oh well, at least thats better than causing mass death and destruction, right? Unfortunately, my latest headline reads, Ingrid Sprains Ankle During Overambitious Interval Run. Wish me a speedy recovery!

5 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mae said...

Yikes! stay out of the path of Ingrid!!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for keeping us posted, Ingrid...I've always thought you were a category 5...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mae said...

ha ha i didn't see the headlines update. hilarious!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Hope the ankle sprain isn't too bad -- Ingrid gains strength as ankle recovers...

Dad

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I was thinking about the time that I went out with you in our neighborhood during your cross country days (you were a young teen) and you twisted your ankle. I guess running is a dangerous sport but you do come by your weak ankles honestly. I hope you recover quickly. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home