Well, my first week went really well. I have great coworkers and the job is really interesting, involving both and investigative aspect and a writing-up aspect. My two coworkers, who are training me, have alternative approaches: One throws me in the lake to see if I can swim, and the other explains the logic behind everything. It's a good mix!
4 Comments:
Yes, Ingrid, all the best on your first day. And Mae, where did you get the picture of my desk?
Dad
Thanks, Mae and Dad! Your support is appreciated--I'll be glad when I get into the swing of things and am past the overwhelming first few weeks.
I hope that things have been going well this week, Ingrid. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Well, my first week went really well. I have great coworkers and the job is really interesting, involving both and investigative aspect and a writing-up aspect. My two coworkers, who are training me, have alternative approaches: One throws me in the lake to see if I can swim, and the other explains the logic behind everything. It's a good mix!
Post a Comment
<< Home