Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cat Eye riding


Dad sent me a Cat Eye headlight for my bike, and I rode in today to test it out. I really needed a headlight since now it is dark the whole way into work (I get to work a little after 6 a.m.). I have to confess I didn't know if the light would be strong enough, since some places I ride on the bike path are completely dark, but in fact it was the perfect amount of light. Now I don't know how I rode without one! The weather is still warm here, it was in the 60s when I rode in, but now I have to start preparing to ride in when the temperatures drop.
Question for riders. When you lock your bike up somewhere, do you take your computer/headlight off or leave it with the bike?

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Glad to hear you are riding safer, Mae. I need to start riding my trainer more now that my ankle is starting to mend. Your dedication to bike riding is inspiring!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Glad the lights working, Mae. Be careful out there. Years ago I had a Kryptonite bike lock. The company offered to replace your bike if it was stolen while on the lock. The offer was good everywhere in the country -- except Manhattan. I'm not sure where your parking, but you might want to take your valuables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home