Friday, October 05, 2007

New York Film Festival, Mais Oui



I am very excited because I thought alll the movies at the New York Film Festival sold out before I got my act together, but I checked today and was able to buy tickets to two of the movies I wanted to see most! They are both French, I guess you could say, although one has a Taiwanese director but it is set in Paris, The Flight of the Red Balloon and The Last Mistress. They are both Monday so it will be a double feature! I can't wait, I will let you know what I think!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun, not to mention that you can brush up on your French skills. I remember when I went to the Tribecca Film Festival once when I was visiting you (and you had to work). That was fun!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Mae said...

French skills, HAH

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Mae said...

well the movies were really good! the people next to be weren't the biggest fans of hsiao-hsen's slow moving, naturalistic approach, however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home