Weekend Update: Hermitage Hotel and Montgomery Bell
Chris and I went out for dinner at the Hermitage Hotel restaurant on Friday and then went out to Montgomery Bell State Park on Saturday morning. The Hermitage Hotel is a lovely old Nashville landmark (here I am in the lobby):
All the guidebooks note that the men's bathroom has been renovated back to its full 1920s glory, so I made Chris go in and take photos (the women's bathroom is of course disappointingly modern):
Saturday morning was race 2 of the Tennessee State Park Running Tour at Montgomery Bell State Park. It was a lovely day but the setting was not quite as breathtaking as Rock Island.
I'm starting a cumulative photo album for the Tennessee State Parks running tour here.


2 Comments:
You look so elegant at the lovely Hermitage Hotel! And, you are accumulating a nice collection of long sleeve t-shirts. This park running thing seems like a great idea especially when combined with fine dining!
fun! great dress :)
Post a Comment
<< Home