Friday, July 30, 2010

My ride to work


For years I have meant to take pictures on the way to work so you guys could see my bike ride in! I just started riding to work a couple of weeks ago, very late this year, and I am about to go cat sit on the East side for two weeks, so I finally decided to do it! I have a beautiful ride in (and back). I think I could take better pictures and I will try again, but these will give you a some idea of what it looks like. Click on pic for the album!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I love the driftwood sculptures and seeing the West Side greenway beyond the part where we've run. So amazing!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Hey Mae,
Now that's a nice commuter route! Better than my run up the I-85 access road (though I still enjoy it).
Dad

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Seeing the Hudson River Path brought back memories. I hope that you and I get to ride on it together again sometime. Thanks for taking the time to make the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home