Sunday, March 09, 2014

A Visit from Dad, a new couch, and plants

We had a nice visit with Dad this weekend, the first day of really nice weather so far.  We got sit on our screened-in back porch and try out our new and new-to-us rocking chairs.



We got a new futon for our second bedroom and a new sleeper couch for our living room so that we will have lots of room for guests to sleep.  Come visit!

I am going to post a million pictures of our new couch now since this is our first couch we have had since ever...we love it.

Mom gave us this pillow, works perfectly with the new couch.

Here is the whole living room area set up.

The warmer weather finally let Chris work on planting our new starter garden from Decatur.


We are planting the new plants along the border of our walkway.



Today Chris is working on our berry garden.  He planted the strawberry plants from Mom and got some raspberries and blackberry bushes to plant as well.  The area looks shady in the morning but gets full sun for the rest of the day.



Any and all gardening tips are welcome!

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

We got a crepe myrtle over the weekend too.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I think I made the comment section have an error because I started this post on my phone and now no one can comment. Next time I will post from my computer!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mae said...

testing testing!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mae said...

The plants and the couch look good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home