Day 70: Seeing a Sounds game and finally past the two month mark
I made it to the two month mark last Wednesday and went on my biggest excursion yet to see the last Sounds game of the season yesterday. Five days before I broke my leg we bought tickets to go see the game on June 30th. After the first week at home recuperating, I was glad that Chris was able to take a break and go see the game with our friend John and not have to miss it. Chris sent me this pic from the game:
But I was determined to get to see another game this summer. So a few weeks ago we bought tickets for the last game of the season and I figured I would have made enough progress to make it by then. It was a long walk from the handicapped lot to the game, but we made it!
These guys were kind enough to pose with me (and other fans) for fan appreciation night. Chris and I celebrated by ordering a drink from the Band Box and Nashville Hot Chicken from Pepperfire. It was a fun night. Looking forward to being able to walk into the stadium next spring.





1 Comments:
Happy anniversary to your leg break and (more happily) the blog!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home