Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fall


Well, mom is substituting for kids and Ingrid said kids are back at I.U. so I guess that means one thing: fall is just around the corner. These last couple of weeks of summer in New York are strange because it seems like everyone in the city is on vacation, it's weirdly placid.

I don't have any fall plans except I'm going to London with Mom at the end of Sept. I'm excited because I get to meet my friend's baby who was born in October.
Does anyone else have exciting fall plans?

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Well, I'm going to be finishing up my year long post doc and finding a job, going Jen's wedding and visiting you in September, and hopefully running a half-marathon on Thanksgiving in Atlanta.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Obviously, no!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Wish Mae and I luck on getting to and from the UK safely. If we do, I will get to have more fall plans. Otherwise...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home