Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Six degrees of MAE ANDERSON


Today hard at work I made the totally exciting discovery surfing the Web that ABC has made a new TV show all about my life. I'm famous! Guess who plays me! Erika Christensen! In fact, the show's plot line so closely parallels my own life I am considering a suit.

ERIKA CHRISTENSEN
Mae Anderson on the ABC Television Network's "Six Degrees"

Erika Christensen's character, Mae, is a free spirit, an independent young woman trying to find her way in the big city. She's also hiding from something in her past. Always avoiding danger, Mae creates new identities on the spot, which she sometimes finds necessary for reasons unknown. Her life will take a sudden detour when she meets a young public defender, Carlos, who helps her out of a jam on their first meeting.


What do I have to say about all of this? Helloooo Carlos!

5 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

ha ha ha ha. AND you get to go to London. LUCKY!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

oops that was supposed to be italicized, not hyperlinked.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

and gee, she looks just.like.you! :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger manuela said...

Mae, don't forget us little people when Hollywood calls you...

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

This will definitely be must see TV for me. I've always wondered what Mae is really doing up in New York City! MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home