The Bike Ride Blog
Dad's getting ready to do a three week bike-ride, and he's leaving on Sunday. I put a link on the right to the Blog that the guys doing the ride are doing, they post pretty frequently. They are riding across the entire country so there has already been a lot of blogging. The link on the right should take you to the most recent page of the blog. From that page, to read early posts click on "Prev", and to go to the beginning, click on "3130 miles one hill at a time." If it doesn't take you to the most recent page, click on "Last."
The link is on the right and here is the URL for the first post of the blog (they started on the West coast, and dad will be starting in Louisiana):
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=lt&page_id=46443&v=d2


2 Comments:
Hey everyone. I am now on this bike ride -- rode 60 miles today. The weather in Louisiana is beautiful, sunny and 70s. I made the 500+ mile drive to Baton Rouge on Sat. and rode today (Sun.) and I'm staying in the Amite, LA Comfort Inn.
Wow, in the 70s! And you rode 60 miles! Sounds great--keep up the good biking. Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home