Thursday, February 22, 2007

Indiana Basketball

Dad and I went with Chris to the Indiana-Minnesota Men's basketball game last night. Now he is on his way back to Wilton Drive, where it is currently 66 degrees...

Top row (L-R): Coach Sampson in his traditional blue shirt and red tie; the jumbotron; Dad and I. Middle Row (L-R)Dad and I after the game; the final score; the I.U. band. Bottom row: Chris and I; the little kid who chanted "De-fense" right behind us through the whole game, even during I.U. offensive plays; Dad and I, and Dad looks sad because Minnesota is losing.

5 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mae said...

fun! i feel like i was there

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

yeah, come visit!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for a great visit, Ingrid. I enjoyed it very much even though the entire city of Bloomington was covered in extremely slippery ice.

I definitely recommend visiting Ingrid, especially with her new enthusiasm for cooking and preparing elaborate meals -- a real bonus.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

ha ha. Thanks for coming to visit, Dad! Good luck on your bike ride!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

Actually, now would be a good time to visit me! Thanks for all the good pictures, Ingrid. It is so much fun to visit your blog and I look forward to the new postings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home