Indiana Ice Storm
A cold front and a warm front joined forces to coat everything in a layer of ice and make us think we are living in an impossibly beautiful diamond forest, because every single tree and twig is shiny and gleaming in the sunlight. I've never seen anything like it, it's absolutely beautiful! I couldn't get very many good shots to show how pretty it is, but it wasn't for lack of trying...everyone who has a camera is outside taking photos of ice-covered bushes and twigs...


5 Comments:
its just snowy and cold here, no pretty ice storm. i'm tired of winter, can't it be summer yet!
And here in St. Paul, it's just cold. We have the same dirty, stale snow we've had on the ground for over a month... seems like for all the cold we've endured, we deserve some pretty snow!
I love it when that happens. It's just so sparkly.
Uh, this will all melt before I drive up there next week, right?...
Yes! According to Weather.com, the high on February 20th will be 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Post a Comment
<< Home