Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Bike Ride Blog

Here's a photo of Dad from the Bike Ride Blog. After clicking on the link, click on "Last" to read the latest post on the blog. I have discovered that sometimes photos are added to previous posts, so check back to see those (Click on "Prev" to see previous posts). Below that is another recent photo from the blog.


Chris and John at a store stop



A new type of road hazard [near the gulf]

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Thanks for posting, Ingrid. The young guy in the picture, Chris, was met by the group in Texas. He left today to go down the Gulf Coast to Fort Myers where he hopes to get a job. Tonight I am in Madison, FL where Mom and I did some biking last November.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Mae said...

looks like a lot of fun. how's the weather holding up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home