Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Sparrow Kid


Last night I went to see La Vie En Rose, a biopic about Edith Piaf, a French singer. It is part of the French film festival and the best part about going was seeing all the French girls in the audience and how they dress! Very stylish and yet not trendy. The movie was a little too long and overwrought but the music was great! On the subway station on the way home a clever saxophonist busker started playing "La Vie en Rose," and he was good too. Julliard is next to the theater so I am guessing he came from there. Anyway, unfortunately I stayed up past my bedtime and it is only my Starbucks that is keeping me from falling asleep on my keyboard!

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

I wish I was French so I could be stylish yet not trendy, seemingly without effort!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Why was she called "The Sparrow Kid"?

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

I would love to see the movie and have the sound track. Who knows, maybe it will make it to Atlanta. How about a trip to France for bike riding and soaking up fashion sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home