Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Whine about wine


Hi all, I wrote a Centerpiece story about home winemaking for the AP today. Often these stories get picked up in a lot of major papers, but unfortunately for me, yesterday was the biggest news story on Wall Street in 3 years, so I guess there's not going to be much interest in little home vinters. But the story could run over the next several days so keep your eyes out for it! Hopefully it will get picked up more places than the Worcester Telegram, no offense Worcester.

The Mae Anderson who comes up most often when I am looking for the story is Annie Mae Anderson, 81, of Silver Springs, Md., who died in the cold. Doesn't that sound very Edward Gorey?

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

I'm checking the free papers we get at IU in Bloomington, USA today and the Indianapolis Star, and I also checked the Herald Times. No sightings so far.

Poor Annie Mae Anderson.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Well, I think home vitners sound very interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home