Here are a couple pictures of me from a few days ago including one I took on top of a very steep bridge going out to Dauphin Island on a windy day. It's been a great ride so far.
Wow, great post, Dad! It's good to hear about how it is going on the road. It looks like quite an adventure! I've been checking the bike ride blog and that is interesting too. Good luck and hope you have great weather.
Thanks, M&I. The weather has been great and looks to continue through the weekend. Colder though, it was 33 degrees leaving this a.m. and there were palm trees. Tonight (Mon.) I am in Tallahassee. Also, there is a picture of me on the bike trip blogsite on page 41.
Thanks for posting the pictures. It's nice to see you and know that you are doing well. I'm proud of the old guy and look forward to other bike trips that we can do together. And yes, I did put out the recycling!
5 Comments:
Here are a couple pictures of me from a few days ago including one I took on top of a very steep bridge going out to Dauphin Island on a windy day. It's been a great ride so far.
J.
cool, thanks for the pics!! looks like you're having a good bike trip!
Wow, great post, Dad! It's good to hear about how it is going on the road. It looks like quite an adventure! I've been checking the bike ride blog and that is interesting too. Good luck and hope you have great weather.
Thanks, M&I. The weather has been great and looks to continue through the weekend. Colder though, it was 33 degrees leaving this a.m. and there were palm trees. Tonight (Mon.) I am in Tallahassee. Also, there is a picture of me on the bike trip blogsite on page 41.
Thanks for posting the pictures. It's nice to see you and know that you are doing well. I'm proud of the old guy and look forward to other bike trips that we can do together. And yes, I did put out the recycling!
Post a Comment
<< Home