Saturday, March 10, 2007

Minnesota baby tour, part one

Gregory and Emelia are now cute little Minnesotans. Jon and Meaghan and I had a fun time last night visiting with Eric and Daniela and going out to the Town Hall Brewery (thanks to the babysitter!). I don't know why everyone says it's so cold here, the weather has been balmy this weekend. Tonight I get to see the family and my new cousin, can't wait!


3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lynda S said...

What beautiful children. I'm so glad that Ingrid was able to visit and get to know them. Thanks for being such good friends to Ingrid, Meagan and John. I hope that you are enjoying the Twin Cities. They will get a lot better soon when summer comes. I hope I can see you when we visit family.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Peter said...

I love Town Hall - my favorite place to go out and get a micro-brew and play darts!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Yes, I felt like a hip Minneapolitan going there...it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home