Hey thanks for posting, Ingrid. I haven't even had a chance to check the bike ride blog for a while. The weather is ideal - sunny and 70s. Tonight (Thurs.) we are in Gainesville. Two more days riding, then back to Atl. on Sun.
Hey Ingrid, We end tomorrow at St. Augustine (Sat) at the ocean. Three people will have ridden all the way from the Pacific. We'll be driving back to Atlanta in the truck and trailer that has been following the group. Should be home Sun. 3/11. Weather has been good every day, and should hold one more day. It's been a great ride, but I'm looking forward to getting home.
3 Comments:
Hey thanks for posting, Ingrid. I haven't even had a chance to check the bike ride blog for a while. The weather is ideal - sunny and 70s. Tonight (Thurs.) we are in Gainesville. Two more days riding, then back to Atl. on Sun.
Cool, what city is your endpoint? Do you ride right down to the ocean? How do you get back to Atlanta after that? Just curious.
Hey Ingrid,
We end tomorrow at St. Augustine (Sat) at the ocean. Three people will have ridden all the way from the Pacific. We'll be driving back to Atlanta in the truck and trailer that has been following the group. Should be home Sun. 3/11. Weather has been good every day, and should hold one more day.
It's been a great ride, but I'm looking forward to getting home.
Post a Comment
<< Home