and Elkins Avenue! Photo blog for Ingrid's Family and Friends
Monday, September 24, 2007
Happy 59th Birthday, Mom!
I hope you have a great 59th birthday Mom! I made this video way back in 2005 while house-sitting but this is the first time you've had high speed internet, so maybe it is is the first time you've seen it! Happy Happy Birthday! (Quicktime and a fast connection needed to watch movie...) Note: No kittens were harmed in the making of this film.
Thanks for you birthday wishes. I had a very nice day of bike riding, eating out, spanish class and ukulele playing. I received some nice cards and gifts from family and friends and don't feel so badly about being a woman of a certain age now. As far as 60 is concerned, I say, "BRING IT ON!". Love, MOM
1 Comments:
Thanks for you birthday wishes. I had a very nice day of bike riding, eating out, spanish class and ukulele playing. I received some nice cards and gifts from family and friends and don't feel so badly about being a woman of a certain age now. As far as 60 is concerned, I say, "BRING IT ON!". Love, MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home