Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mwoo-ha-haaa


My fledgling book review career has been morbid so far, first with a history of the guillotine and now, a review of a new version of Dracula out just in time for Halloween. Ingrid helped me make it somewhat decipherable, thanks Ingrid! Next up is a review of a collection of movie critics essays on their favorite B-movies.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Just in time for Halloween! You always have interesting opinions about books, I'm glad you are able to share them with other people this time!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Cool! I love that book - I remember being surprised how modern it seemed when I first read it. I particularly liked the geeky touch of the Dr. who kept his diary on wax cylinder recordings.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger John E. said...

Nice review, Mae, and in pretty wide distribution according to my internet search...

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home