Framing class projects 2016
My framing class has been a nice distraction from all the terrible headlines lately. Here are my projects from the last semester's class.
We went to this show with Chris's mom. My first hatch show print that I framed, I plan to do more!
I framed this cover from the Nashville Scene that was taken at our neighborhood block party. I gave this one to the neighbor in the picture who was grilling.
I forgot to take a final framed picture of these pages,but I gave them to the little girl's mom in the picture.
I framed this one on the night of the election, so I didn't take a picture of it until I wanted to post about all my projects. It was my favorite one with an interesting mat and frame style.
I bought this painting from the man who sells the contributor outside my work. The frame looks metal but it is actually painted wood.
This is one of several I framed for my mom's gallery wall.
Also for my mom's gallery wall. This was a fun frame to work with. It looks ceramic but is actually just painted wood also.


1 Comments:
They all look great!
Post a Comment
<< Home